Truth be told, I’m not a fan of this time of year. After the holidays, I find everything is so quiet and flat after Christmas and it’s still so cold and dark. The whole of January and February is much more bearable in the US in large part by football.
Coming to the US, living briefly in New Orleans football fever hit me hard so as far as I’m concerned January is all about the playoffs and figuring out who is going to the Superbowl. The excitement of it all carries me right through January. But for those slow times when I’m dreaming of blue skies ans warm summer days, I’ll turn to this bucket list below:
- Have a family movie marathon PJ day
- Try out some new cookie recipes
- Try a new class at my gym
- Start burning summer candles (leaning towards this and this)
- Clear out my closet
- Plan and execute a great Superbowl menu
What’s on your to-do list for the rest of winter?